Accepting my offer
You must meet any offer condition, and show proof where required, when you accept your offer.
To finalise your acceptance, you must:
- complete and sign your acceptance of offer form
- sign your student declaration form
- pay your fees as outlined in your offer document including tuition and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and submit proof of tuition fee and OSHC payment
- submit a copy of your Australian visa (if applicable)
If you are under 18, complete the under 18 guardianship form.
Acceptance documentations can be emailed to international admissions.
Submit my documents
All documents must be certified. Documents can be certified by:
- an official QUT representative
- a public notary
- an authorised officer from the institution that issued the documents.
Academic documentation to satisfy a condition/s of the offer can either be submitted in person or via post. The academic documents must be the original certified (i.e. wet stamped) copy and must be by an official person such as a Justice of the Peace or a QUT staff member.
The hard copy certified documents can be delivered to the QUT Student Centre or send via post to the International Admissions address:
QUT International Admissions
C/ QUT Mail Delivery Centre, F Block, Level 1
Victoria Park Rd, Kelvin Grove, QLD, 4059
Documents not in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
When do I need to accept my offer by?
In order for you to apply for your student visa and arrive in time to attend Orientation, we have set processing guidelines for when acceptance documentations must be received at QUT. These processing guidelines are called key dates. Our processing key dates take into account the time it might take for you to apply for your student visa and for the visa to be granted.
I'm under 18 years old
If you are under 18 years old, you must complete the under 18 guardianship form (PDF file, 170.96 KB). Your parent or guardian will also need to sign your acceptance of offer form. Once you have submitted the guardianship form, we can issue your CoE.
I am being sponsored to study
If you are being sponsored for your studies, send your financial guarantee documentation from your sponsoring organisation.
Financial guarantees must be on official letterhead addressed to QUT, and must include:
- the student's full name
- the course or courses for which the sponsorship is approved
- the duration of the sponsorship
- whether Overseas Student Health Cover is paid for.
- Postal address:
Victoria Park Road
Kelvin Grove, QLD, 4059
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.