Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is:
- home to more than 50,000 students
- an institution featuring 128 winners of Australian Awards for University Teaching (AAUT)
- an employer of more than 1,000 staff recognised as Fellows of the Higher Education Academy
- a university where our education graduates have the third highest graduate employability rates in Australia
- 3rd in Australia and 1st in Queensland for Indigenous Australian award course completions
- 1st in Australia for Biomedical Engineering and 13th in Nursing in the world in the Shanghai Ranking Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2021.
Immersive learning through extended reality
We embrace extended reality (XR) and virtual reality (VR) technologies in our learning and teaching. Go full screen and take a spin around some of the immersive 360⁰ video productions created by our students and partners.
Learning and teaching strategies
News and events
QUT animation and marketing graduate Holly Noble has always dreamed of amazing worlds. She originally wanted to be an astrophysicist and study space, but now she has the qualifications and skills – and an exciting new job – to create 3D worlds for gamers.
QUT will welcome visitors on Sunday, July 31, for the first full, in-person QUT Open Day in three years.