There are two libraries at Gardens Point:
- Gardens Point Library, which provides resources and services for students studying business, and science and engineering
- QUT Law Library, which provides resources and services for students studying law.
Our libraries have:
- group study spaces and silent study spaces
- printing and copying services
- computer labs and wireless internet
- a helpdesk for assistance with assignments.
Gardens Point Library also has:
- an adaptive technology laboratory, where students with a disability can use specialised equipment
- a Researchers' Centre that provides study spaces for research students and staff.
We've designed a range of spaces that encourage collaborative learning and practical problem-solving.
Learning spaces are equipped with:
- furniture that can be configured to suit different classes and activities
- built-in technology that facilitates interaction between students and lecturers, like lecterns with screen-sharing capabilities and computers on wheels (COWs) for student group work.
This makes it easier for students to participate in discussions, share ideas, and ask and answer questions.