How to connect
Advertise jobs, internships and opportunities in our online system, UniHub. Sign in to:
- create a profile for your organisation
- promote employment opportunities and exciting projects to an engaged student audience
- advertise mentoring opportunities to students
- share events you’re hosting
- let us know about your appearances at career fairs
- keep your contact details up to date.
Hosting an internship, project or placement
Give our students opportunities for valuable practical experience, and see what our young innovators have to offer your organisation.How it works
Engage with our graduate researchers
Benefit from the innovation and emerging impacts our research students are creating. Our cohort of graduate research students are emerging experts in their fields. Collaborate with our students and harness their expertise to:
- solve real-world issues in your industry
- create new knowledge and innovative solutions
- give you access to the rising stars of research and academia.
More ways to connect
Sponsor scholarships, prizes and events
Make a real difference and foster the future of education by funding a scholarship or prize, or connect with students at an event.
Support the student-managed investment fund
Our business students get hands-on experience managing a real investment portfolio with our student-managed investment fund, with profits supporting our Learning Potential Fund.
Sponsor our law students
If you'd like to foster emerging talent in law and justice, find out how you can sponsor, mentor or connect with our law students.
Verify a student's qualifications
If you need to verify a graduate's qualifications for study they completed at QUT or a predecessor institution, you can request verification online or in hard copy, depending on the graduate date.