Access online resources and on-campus opportunities to engage with specific areas of study.
Tour our campuses
You and your students can see our facilities without leaving your computer. Explore the 360-degree virtual tours for each faculty.
BlueShift is a business case competition open to Queensland students in Years 11 and 12. Competing teams are given a real-world case study and have four weeks to prepare and submit a solution in a written report. Finalists are then selected and are required to present their proposed solution to a panel of judges at the finals, held at our Gardens Point campus.
Creative Industries resources
The Creative Industries school engagement program aims to provide real world experiences that explore and develop creative passion. Opportunities include school and student competitions and a wide range of on-campus and online workshops in specific creative industries disciplines.
QUT Young Accelerators Program/STEM resources
QUT’s Young Accelerators Program (formerly STEM for Schools) is committed to inspiring the next generation of STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) leaders, by providing meaningful STEM experiences for Year 7 to 12 students regardless of background, gender, academic level or location.Educational activities include free curriculum-linked workshops, high school research internships, STEM Camp, digital experiences using The Cube and professional development courses for teachers.
Equity Services provides a suite of widening participation activities to support students from north Brisbane to Sunshine Coast south areas, with a particular emphasis on low-SES, rural and Indigenous students.
The Oodgeroo Unit is QUT's Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student success unit, providing admission pathways and support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and can also provide your school with campus tours, presentations and resource packs.
International Year 12 students
Learn more about applying as an International student studying in an Australian high school or studying an Australian curriculum overseas.
QUT Library Schools' Program
Our library provides resources and services for school students and teachers including:
- access to research and study skills tools
- school student and teacher library membership
- research and study skills workshops
QUT Precincts at our Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove campuses are rich playgrounds for out-of-the-classroom educational experiences. Our facilities are world class, and we offer events and activities at:
- QUT Art Museum, one of Queensland's premier visual art galleries and custodian of the QUT Art Collection
- William Robinson Gallery, which exhibits the work of this important artist and offers drawing-based workshops and curator led tours
- Creative Industries Precinct, an incubator for contemporary art, new media and design that offers hands-on workshops and curator-led tours of exhibitions
- QUT Gardens Theatre, which presents performances for schools and children
- Old Government House, which delivers activities and tours that uncover the history of Queensland
- The Cube, a digital, interactive learning environment that offers hands-on, interdisciplinary workshops across science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics.