We offer a broad range of online tools designed to help prospective undergraduate students become familar with what's on offer at QUT.
Explore study options
- Students can take our 5-10 minute Match My Skills quiz to help them discover QUT courses that may be of interest to them.
Hear from real students
- Visit our Student Sharehouse blog where current QUT students discuss their good and bad university experiences. Your students can join in as well by posting questions or commenting on posts.
- Students can also email a current QUT student and ask questions about specific courses, scholarships and student life.
Tour our campuses
- You and your students can visit our campuses without leaving the computer. Tour around all three of our locations and explore what we have to offer.
- Visit our Going to uni Tumblr where your students can share their experiences, questions, thoughts and insights as they work out what their path will be after high school.
- You and your students can stay connected with QUT through social media.
Start studying now
- The START QUT program lets students explore areas of interest or get a head start on their chosen degree by completing up to two QUT subjects in their final year of senior schooling.
- Pulse on Anatomy is a short course that allows students with an interest in medicine or allied health careers to develop their knowledge and skills in the anatomical sciences.
Access library resources
- The QUT Library Schools' Program offers free library membership to Queensland students in years 11 and 12. Student members can borrow from any QUT library and also have access to a selection of the library's databases.
Keep up to date
- Your students can stay connected by subscribing to receive tailored updates and reminders from QUT and their study area of interest.
Events, publications and school liaison
- Phone: +61 7 3138 8669
- Email: email@example.com
- Level 7, F Block,
Victoria Park Rd
Kelvin Grove QLD 4059