When and where
Join us for a series of three webinars at key times throughout the year to keep up to date with all that’s happening at QUT. You’ll have the opportunity to hear about the latest course updates, admission schemes, and take part in a Q&A with staff and students.
Dates and times
Please note: Event finish times will be confirmed closer to the date
Online via Zoom
June webinar program
QUT briefing and welcome
- Hear from QUT Provost Professor Nic Smith
General QUT updates and student ambassador Q&A
- This session will include an overview of course and general admission updates for entry in 2022. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask student ambassadors questions about their course, uni experience and why they chose QUT in the live Q&A session.
New and updated courses helping to shape emerging careers
- An overview of two new courses introduced for 2021 entry – the Bachelor of Data Science, and the Bachelor of Science Advanced (Honours) – as well as the revamped Bachelor of Business. Get the answers to questions including:
- What is data science, and what career opportunities are there?
- What’s the difference between the Bachelor of Science, and the Bachelor of Science Advanced (Honours)?
- What’s new in the QUT Bachelor of Business?
Webinar program and registration
You’ll need to register by Monday 25 May 2020.
Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email. Information on how to access the prerecorded videos, available from Wednesday 27 May 2020, will be emailed to you.