As part of our commitment to the health and safety of the QUT and broader community, we are continuing to evaluate campus tour requests on a case by case basis, in line with Queensland government advice.
If we are not able to accommodate your campus tour request, we can provide an online presentation to your students through your preferred platform such as Skype, Zoom or Teams.
To book an online presentation in place of your campus tour, please complete our presentations booking form.
Our Student Recruitment team can arrange guided tours of our Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove campuses for students in Years 10, 11 and 12.
The tours include:
- a walk through the general campus areas, showing the facilities and support services on offer
- a student ambassador who'll share their student life experience
- a presentation tailored to the year level attending.
You should allow for:
- at least one and a half hours to tour one campus
- an extra hour if you want to visit both Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove campuses (including Iglu student accommodation)
- additional time if you'd like to include a lunch break.
Email email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Behaviour of your students during campus tours
There may be some interaction involved during your campus tour and presentation and we do our best to ensure students remain attentive. We require all attending school staff members to be present for the duration of the tour and presentation (if applicable) and ask that you intervene in the event of disruptive behaviour.
Individuals, primary and middle school groups, and senior school groups of fewer than 10 students can take our self-guided tour to find out more about our learning and teaching facilities, community spaces and cultural venues on campus.