As part of QUT's commitment to our community's health and safety we are not participating in face-to-face school activities or QUT campus tours until the end of April. We will re-evaluate in line with government and health authority advice at the time. However, all presentations are available in an online format such as Skype, Zoom or Teams.
To book an online presentation in place of your campus tour, please complete our presentations booking fom.
Our Student Recruitment team can arrange guided tours of our Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove campuses for students in Years 10, 11 and 12.
The tours include:
- a walk through the general campus areas, showing the facilities and support services on offer
- a student ambassador who'll share their student life experience
- a presentation tailored to the year level attending.
You should allow for:
- at least one and a half hours to tour one campus
- an extra hour if you want to visit both Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove campuses (including Iglu student accommodation)
- additional time if you'd like to include a lunch break.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Behaviour of your students during campus tours
There may be some interaction involved during your campus tour and presentation and we do our best to ensure students remain attentive. We require all attending school staff members to be present for the duration of the tour and presentation (if applicable) and ask that you intervene in the event of disruptive behaviour.
Individuals, primary and middle school groups, and senior school groups of fewer than 10 students can take our self-guided tour to find out more about our learning and teaching facilities, community spaces and cultural venues on campus.