What you'll receive
- a scholarship valued at $5,000 (10 scholarships available nation wide)
- an invitation to attend a NAB Financial Planning professional development day
- a mentorship with a NAB Financial Planning senior financial planner.
You must be:
- an undergraduate student majoring in financial planning
- in the second or third year of your degree
- an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident
- studying part time or full time, on-campus or remote
How to apply
This is an annual scholarship managed by NAB. It is currently closed with the next opportunity expected in 2020. An application form comprising both short answers and an essay will be uploaded when the Scholarship next opens. Email your enquiries and / or application to email@example.com
What happens next?
QUT Business School panel will assess all applications and shortlist the top five for submission to the NAB national competition.
The NAB Selection Panel will assess the shortlisted applications from institutions around Australia to award the 10 available scholarships – a nationally competitive process.
NAB will confirm winners and make payments to the respective universities for disbursement to the winning students.
More information is available from the NAB Future Planners website.
- maintain enrolment in the financial planning major for 12 months
- achieve a GPA of 4 and pass all units
- read and accept NAB Financial Planning Scholarship terms and conditions (PDF file, 126.7 KB).
About the scholarship
The NAB Financial Planning Scholarship will be awarded to undergraduate students with aspirations in pursuing a career in financial planning. Scholarships will be awarded to promising and passionate students currently undertaking a business-related bachelor degree majoring in financial planning. The NAB aims to raise the profile of financial planning as a profession and encourage new entrants into the industry. This is a national scholarship program conducted in partnership with a range of leading academic institutions.