What you'll receive
You'll receive one of:
- Up to a $200 book bursary if you're enrolled in three or more units over 12 months
- Up to a $100 book bursary if you're enrolled in two or more units over 12 months
- be applying for or enrolled in one of:
- Graduate Certificate of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) (BS39)
- Master of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) (BS11)
You must also:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- provide proof of purchase when you apply for the bursary.
How to apply
Applications for the first two teaching periods (6TP2 and 6TP3) close on 4 March 2021.
Applications for the last two teaching periods (6TP4 and 6TP5) close on 7 July 2021.
Extensions for applications may be available.
You must submit:
- a completed application form (DOCX file, 690.8 KB)
What happens next?
Your application will be assessed by the Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies. You'll receive either a phone call or an email to let you know the outcome of your application.
About the scholarship
The ACPNS Alumni Chapter is very interested in the achievements and successes of each of our students. To offer their support, the committee will be donating a certain amount each year (beginning in 2012), towards book bursaries to help students keep their study costs down.