QUT recognises the impact COVID-19 has had on the issuing of the 2021 NSW HSC and ATAR and the ACT ATAR, but you can still be considered for entry to QUT in 2022.
If you are a NSW or ACT student on an ATAR pathway, and you want to apply to study at QUT in 2022, you need to apply to QTAC as soon as possible and by no later than 10 December 2021. You must have the course listed as a preference when change of preferences close on 5 January 2022.
You must still apply to QTAC and register with QUT by 5pm, 27 September 2021 for any course that has an audition or portfolio requirement.
The first QTAC offer round where your ATAR will be considered will be on the 28 January 2022.
For most QUT courses, your application will be assessed against the threshold we use on 13 January 2022, but for the small number of QUT courses listed below, this may not be possible. In these courses you will be considered within a dedicated, limited pool of places for 2021 NSW and ACT ATAR students:
- Nursing single and double degrees
- Bachelor of Business International
- Undergraduate Certificate (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Medical Imaging (Honours)
- Bachelor of Radiation Therapy
- Bachelor of Vision Science/Master of Optometry
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (Honours)
- Bachelor of Paramedic Science
- Bachelor of Science Advanced (Honours)