- Unit code
- Faculty of Health
- Public Health & Social Work
- Study area
- Health and community
- Credit points
Dates and locations
|Semester 1, 2020||24 February 2020 - 19 June 2020||Kelvin Grove|
|Semester 2, 2020||20 July 2020 - 13 November 2020||Kelvin Grove|
|Summer, 2020||16 November 2020 - 19 February 2021||Kelvin Grove|
- To enrol in this unit, you must have completed these prerequisite units (or have credit, advanced standing or exemption for them), or be able to demonstrate that you have equivalent background knowledge.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these anti-requisite units.
- To enrol in this unit, you must have already completed these co-requisite units, or you must enrol in them at the same time.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these equivalent units.
- Assumed knowledge
- We assume that you have a minimum level of knowledge in certain areas before you start this unit.
Summer Semester details
- 16 November 2020 - 19 February 2021
- Fee type
- Tuition Fee
- No restrictions: this unit is available to all QUT students and single-unit study and cross institutional students.
- This is a summer tuition fee unit at the postgraduate level. Standard tuition fees apply. Eligible students may apply for FEE-HELP in eStudent.
Loading unit outlines...
Offer of some units is subject to viability, and information in these Unit Outlines is subject to change prior to commencement of the teaching period.