Plan your visit
You’re invited to join current QUT students for a 30-minute personalised tour of our Gardens Point or Kelvin Grove campuses.
To ensure the health and wellbeing of our visitors and the QUT community, we will be limiting the numbers for each tour to 4 people (from your household or close friendship group).
Registration is essential and the names of all attendees must be provided.
If you're interested in a double degree that is across both campuses, you’re encouraged to tour both Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove. Upon confirmation of your first registration you will be redirected to the booking page for the other campus.
Please make sure to cancel or reschedule your registration if you’re unwell or not able to attend.
Stay COVID safe
Being COVID safe is a shared responsibility. All students, staff and visitors to our campuses and facilities must follow government directions and COVID safe practices when visiting QUT campuses. Remember to:
- stay home if you are unwell. Please ensure you cancel your registration
- maintain social distancing. Keep 1.5m between yourself and other attendees
- wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizer
- keep up to date with QLD Health advice on COVID-19
- consider downloading the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app
- keep up to date with COVIDsafe public transport travel updates on the Translink website.
Help making your decision
There are many ways you can get ready for study in 2021. You can:
- browse our courses by study area
- explore course videos, virtual tours and student stories
- try Match My Skills to discover a personalised list of careers and courses that best match your interests
- read about the support services you can access while you're studying
- explore the broad range of scholarships available
- find out about changes to entry for 2021
- chat to one of our HiQ advisors by live chat, phone or email if you need advice.
- take a self-guided campus tour of Gardens Point (PDF file, 408.4 KB) or Kelvin Grove campuses (PDF file, 412.7 KB).