Visit QUT Gardens Point Precinct this January to enjoy our free arts, craft and robotics activities!
QUT The Cube and QUT Art Museum have joined together to offer an exciting and free family holiday program featuring a diverse mix of interactive activities to suit the tech-inclined and those who love to draw, play and create.
The Cube will present a free, hands-on school holiday program for kids and families to sharpen your tech skills, become an inventor at the drop-in maker space, discover robot and recycling facts with a roving treasure hunt, and learn the basics of robotics at The Cube's latest interactive project Code-A-Bot and a Sphero obstacle course. VIEW the program at The Cube: bit.ly/DrawItCodeIt
Just a short stroll away is QUT Art Museum where you can get crafty and creative. Draw a self-portrait, become a character in our dress-up zone or create, perform and play with your own shadow puppets! Be inspired by the exhibition Portray and Play featuring portraits from major Dutch photographers Hendrik Kerstens and Erwin Olaf, and works from the QUT Art Collection.
VIEW the program at QUT Art Museum: bit.ly/DrawItQUTAM
- Code Coach (book tickets https://codecoach.eventbrite.com.au/)
- Draw It. Code It. Treasure Hunt
- Sphero Obstacle Course
- Design a bot
- Mornings with Cozmo
- Maker Space
- The Retro Arcade
- Artist in Residence: Gosia Wlodarczak at QUT Art Museum
- Shadow Puppets Activity Zone at QUT Art Museum
- Portray Zone at QUT Art Museum
- Play Zone at QUT Art Museum
- 06 January 2018 - 14 January 2018
- 10am - 4pm
- The Cube & QUT Art Museum, Science and Engineering Centre, GP Campus
- The Cube
- Calendar Event
- Add Event to Calendar
Draw It. Code It. QUT Summer Holiday Program