Are you a current or former QUT law student, staff member or friend of the Faculty? Take this opportunity to connect with classmates, colleagues and friends and walk down memory lane.
It has been 40 years since the QUT Law School welcomed its very first cohort of students and to mark this special occasion the Faculty is hosting an evening of celebrations.
The evening will include entertainment by DeepBlue - the orchestra unleashed, a silent auction, drinks and canapés. All registrations and proceeds from the silent auction will go directly towards the Cathy O'Keeffe Memorial Law Founders' Scholarship.
A photographic display of past students, staff and events will be playing throughout the evening. If you would like to contribute to this please email your photographs to email@example.com for inclusion.
Dress: Business attire
Register: by Thursday 5 October 2017 at https://pay.qut.edu.au/QUTLaw40thAnniversary
Silent auction items:
- The Byron at Byron - Two nights' accommodation and a buffet breakfast for two
- Spicers Balfour - Dinner, bed and breakfast package, bottle of bubbles and a second voucher for a three-course dinner for two
- Otto - $300 lunch or dinner voucher
- QUT Precincts - 5Live theatre subscription
- The Golden Pig Food & Wine School - Cooking class voucher
- Hot Air - A hot air balloon ride for two people and champagne breakfast at O'reilly's Vineyard
- Urban Climb - Two family rock-climbing passes
- Escape Manor - Escape room tickets for 6 people
- Manta Lodge YHA and Scuba Centre - Double dive with tanks and weights
- Merlo - Coffee hamper
- Sit Down Comedy Club - Three double show vouchers
- Blueroom Cinebar - Two movie tickets
- MC Caterers - Champagne
- John Humphrey - Wine from the Dean's private cellar
Speaker: QUT Law Alumnus, the Honourable Chief Justice Catherine Holmes.
Introducing the Cathy O'Keeffe Memorial Law Founders' Scholarship, in memory of a wonderful colleague and friend.