Fostering Executive Women mentoring program
Our mentoring program
The mentoring program is Fostering Executive Women's (FEW) flagship program, giving postgraduate women from the QUT Business School the support, wisdom and practical assistance they need to reach their development goals. The program matches high-potential, high-performing women in business with industry leaders. They participate in a range of formal and informal professional education and networking events over a six-month period.
The program has supported mentees from large enterprises and small consultancies, and from sectors as diverse as banking and finance to healthcare, government and manufacturing.
The Fostering Executive Women mentoring program includes:
- enrolment in a six-month mentoring program
- three one-on-one mentoring sessions with your mentor (as a guide). These sessions will be a mix of face-to-face and online.
- two networking events with Fostering Executive Women members
- celebration end of mentoring program event
- opportunity to be a future Fostering Executive Women mentor
Applications now open
Take the next step and apply now for our mentoring program. Applications close 29 May.
Matching you with the right mentor
This program has been designed to you provide you with the skills, confidence and network to assist you to take that next step in your career. It is important to Fostering Executive Women that mentees are matched with the right mentor.
Mentoring encourages participants to:
- be confident in their endeavours
- change behaviour and improve performance
- look beyond present constraints
- look for new perspectives or possibilities
- identify and apply problem solving techniques
- implement career plans and achieve career success.
Fostering Executive Women provides significant opportunities to members including mentor programs, scholarships and continuing professional education. Our programs are open to female QUT Business School postgraduate current students and alumni, with support and collaboration provided by the wider business community.
Scholarships are available for our world-class program.