Ms Shard Lorenzo
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Ms Shard Lorenzo is University Registrar at Queensland University of Technology (QUT), a position she took up in May 2012. Ms Lorenzo was previously Director, Human Resources, at the University of Queensland, and prior to that held the same position at the University of South Australia. Ms Lorenzo began her career as a school teacher, becoming a school Principal and then Superintendent of Schools and State Manager of the Disadvantaged Schools program in South Australia. She has also worked as a trainer and Acting Deputy Commissioner for Equal Opportunity in South Australia and had been Manager, Equity and Diversity, at the University of South Australia. Ms Lorenzo is also a Director of QTAC Limited.
QUT committee service: Secretary to Council, Secretary to Chancellor's Committee, University Academic Board, International Strategy Committee, University Health and Safety Committee (Chair), Vice-Chancellor’s Advisory Committee, Professional Development Committee (Professional Staff) (Chair).
- Graduate Diploma in Education (Uni of South Australia)
- Graduate Certificate in Management (University of Adelaide)
- Bachelor of Education (Flinders University of SA)
Professional memberships and associations
- Member – Australian Tertiary Education Management Incorporated (ATEM)
- Director – QTAC Board
- Member – Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)