This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Dr Keast has an extensive background as a practitioner, policy officer and manager within the Queensland Public Sector. This work experience has also extended to the non-government sector in Queensland, New Zealand and Canada. Her work focus during this time was wide-ranging, including
- corrections and child and youth justice employment services
- environment locality capability initiatives policy and program development
She also established and directed a prominent departmental research unit that provided evaluation and analysis of service interventions, emergent issues as well as the external review of critical incidents within related departments and across the sector.
More recently, as a Senior Research Fellow within the School of Management (QUT) she has worked with the CRC for Construction Innovation, the Institute for Sustainable Resources, Creative Industries and Centre for Social Change to build cross-faculty and interdisciplinary research projects.
Dr Keast is currently employed as a Senior Lecturer within the School of Management.
- Networked arrangements (structure, governance, operation, leadership and effectiveness)
- Network analysis and innovation networks
- Business clusters and hybrid organisational arrangements
- Public sector reforms, government-community relations
- Social policy and service delivery models.
Airport Governance, Collaboration, Governance, Innovation, Networks, Public Policy, Social Infrastructure
Business and Management, Policy and Administration
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- Doctor of Philosophy (Queensland Inst. of Technology)