Dr Rachel Wood
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
Human Movement and Sports Science
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
- Hills A, Byrne N, Wood R, (2008) Exercise, physical activity, and eating and weight disorders. In N Armstrong & W Van Mechelen, Paediatric, Exercise Science and Medicine, Oxford University Press, pp. 453-465.
- Rojek A, Wood R, Stewart I, (2007) The Effect of Changing Limb Position on the Validity of Venous Occlusion Plethysmography, Physiological Measurement, 28 (8), pp. 861-867.
- Wood R, Sanderson B, Askew C, Walker P, Green S, Stewart I, (2006) Effect of Training on the Response of Plasma Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor to Exercise in Patients with Peripheral Arterial Disease, Clinical Science, 111 (6), pp. 401-409.
- Wood R, Le Rossignol P, Stewart I, Osborne M, (2003) The validity of the components of a systems model used to represent the adaptation to training in schoolboy rowers, Presented at: 2003 Australian Conference of Science and Medicine in Sport: Tackling the barriers to participation and performance.
- Wood R, Hayter S, Rowbottom D, Stewart I, (2005) Applying a Mathematical Model to Training Adaptation in a Distance Runner, European Journal of Applied Physiology, 94 (3), pp. 310-316.