Professor Pamela Kent
Faculty of Business & Law,
School of Accountancy
Accounting, Auditing and Accountability
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (University of New England)
Professional memberships and associations
CPA Australia American Accounting Association. Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand. European Accounting Association.
- Sun J, Wang J, Kent P, Qi B, (2020) Does sharing the same network auditor in group affiliated firms affect audit quality?, Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, 39 (1), pp. 1-20.
- Hollindale J, Kent P, Routledge J, Chapple E, (2019) Women on boards and greenhouse gas emission disclosures, Accounting and Finance, 59 (1), pp. 277-308.
- Sun J, Kent P, Qi B, Wang J, (2019) Chief financial officer demographic characteristics and fraudulent financial reporting in China, Accounting and Finance, 59 (4), pp. 2705-2734.
- Kent P, Kercher K, Routledge J, (2018) Remuneration committees, shareholder dissent on CEO pay and the CEO pay-performance link, Accounting and Finance, 58 (2), pp. 445-475.
- Kent P, Zunker T, (2017) A stakeholder analysis of employee disclosures in annual reports, Accounting and Finance, 57 (2), pp. 533-563.
- Kristensen R, Kent P, Warming-Rasmussen B, Windsor C, (2017) Do mother and father auditors have equal prospects for career advancement?, International Journal of Auditing, 21 (1), pp. 1-10.
- Stewart J, Kent P, Routledge J, (2016) The association between audit partner rotation and audit fees: Empirical evidence from the Australian market, Auditing, 35 (1), pp. 181-197.
- Christensen J, Kent P, (2016) The decision to outsource risk management services, Accounting and Finance, 56 (4), pp. 985-1015.
- Kent P, Routledge J, Stewart J, Christensen J, (2015) Do corporate governance recommendations improve the performance and accountability of small listed companies?, Accounting and Finance, 55 (1), pp. 133-164.
- Kent P, Zunker T, (2013) Attaining legitimacy by employee information in annual reports, Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal, 26 (7), pp. 1072-1106.