Dr Melissa Hyde
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
- Hyde M, White K, (2009) Student and community perceptions about organ donors, non-donors and transplant recipients, Journal of Community and Applied Social Psychology, 19 (2), pp. 125-141.
- Masser B, White K, Hyde M, Terry D, (2008) The psychology of blood donation: Current research and future directions, Transfusion Medicine Reviews, 22 (3), pp. 215-233.
- White K, Wise S, Young R, Hyde M, (2008) Exploring the beliefs underlying attitudes to active voluntary euthanasia in a sample of Australian medical practitioners and nurses: a qualitative analysis, Omega: Journal of Death and Dying, 58 (1), pp. 19-39.
- White K, Robinson N, Young R, Anderson P, Hyde M, Greenbank S, Rolfe T, Keane J, Vardon P, Baskerville D, (2008) Testing an extended theory of planned behaviour to predict young people's sun safety in a high risk area, British Journal of Health Psychology, 13 (3), pp. 435-448.
- Walsh S, White K, Hyde M, Watson B, (2008) Dialling and driving: factors influencing intentions to use a mobile phone while driving, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 40 (6), pp. 1893-1900.
- White K, Thomas I, Johnston K, Hyde M, (2008) Predicting attendance at peer-assisted study sessions for statistics: Role identity and the theory of planned behavior, Journal of Social Psychology, 148 (4), pp. 473-491.
- Robinson N, Masser B, White K, Hyde M, Terry D, (2008) Predicting intentions to donate blood among nondonors in Australia: an extended theory of planned behavior, Transfusion, 48 (12), pp. 2559-2567.
- White K, Robinson N, Young R, Anderson P, Hyde M, Greenbank S, Keane J, Rolfe T, Vardon P, Baskerville D, (2008) Exploring young people's beliefs and images about sun safety, Youth Studies Australia, 27 (4), pp. 43-49.
- Robinson N, White K, Young R, Anderson P, Hyde M, Greenbank S, Keane J, Rolfe T, Vardon P, Baskerville D, (2008) Young people and sun safety: The role of attitudes, norms and control factors, Health Promotion Journal of Australia, 19 (1), pp. 45-51.
- Walsh S, White K, Watson B, Hyde M, (2007) Psychosocial Factors Influencing Mobile Phone Use While Driving.