Dr Megan Hobbs
Faculty of Health,
School of Nursing
- Juris Doctor (Australian National University)
- PhD in Medicine (University of New South Wales)
- BA of Psychology (Honours)(First Class) (University of Wollongong)
- Hobbs M, Joubert A, Mahoney A, Andrews G, (2018) Treating late-life depression: Comparing the effects of internet-delivered cognitive behavior therapy across the adult lifespan, Journal of Affective Disorders, 226, pp. 58-65.
- Meuldijk D, Wuthrich V, Rapee R, Draper B, Brodaty H, Cuijpers P, Cutler H, Hobbs M, Johnco C, Jones M, Chen J, Partington A, Wijeratne C, (2021) Translating evidence-based psychological interventions for older adults with depression and anxiety into public and private mental health settings using a stepped care framework: Study protocol, Contemporary Clinical Trials, 104.
- Heffernan M, Andrews G, Fiatarone Singh M, Valenzuela M, Anstey K, Maeder A, McNeil J, Jorm L, Lautenschlager N, Sachdev P, Ginige J, Hobbs M, Boulamatsis C, Chau T, Cobiac L, Cox K, Daniel K, Flood V, Guerrero Y, Gunn J, Jain N, Kochan N, Lampit A, Mavros Y, Meiklejohn J, Noble Y, O'Leary F, Radd-Vagenas S, Walton C, Brodaty H, (2019) Maintain Your Brain: Protocol of a 3-Year Randomized Controlled Trial of a Personalized Multi-Modal Digital Health Intervention to Prevent Cognitive Decline among Community Dwelling 55 to 77 Year Olds, Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, 70.
- Hobbs M, Mahoney A, Andrews G, (2017) Integrating iCBT for generalized anxiety disorder into routine clinical care: Treatment effects across the adult lifespan, Journal of Anxiety Disorders, 51, pp. 47-54.
- Andrews G, Hobbs M, (2016) Pragmatic treatment options for depression and anxiety disorders are needed, World Psychiatry, 15 (3), pp. 241-242.
- Bromet E, Hobbs M, Clouston S, Gonzalez A, Kotov R, Luft B, (2016) DSM-IV post-traumatic stress disorder among World Trade Center responders 11-13 years after the disaster of 11 September 2001 (9/11), Psychological Medicine, 46 (4), pp. 771-783.
- Mahoney A, Hobbs M, Newby J, Williams A, Sunderland M, Andrews G, (2016) The Worry Behaviors Inventory: Assessing the behavioral avoidance associated with generalized anxiety disorder, Journal of Affective Disorders, 203, pp. 256-264.
- Harris M, Hobbs M, Burgess P, Pirkis J, Diminic S, Siskind D, Andrews G, Whiteford H, (2015) Frequency and quality of mental health treatment for affective and anxiety disorders among Australian adults, Medical Journal Of Australia, 202 (4), pp. 185-190.
- Hobbs M, Anderson T, Slade T, Andrews G, (2014) Relationship between measurement invariance and age-related differences in the prevalence of generalized anxiety disorder, Journal of Affective Disorders, 152-154, pp. 306-312.
- Wright A, Krueger R, Hobbs M, Markon K, Eaton N, Slade T, (2013) The structure of psychopathology: Toward an expanded quantitative empirical model, Journal of Abnormal Psychology, 122 (1), pp. 281-294.