Mr Ivan Himawan
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
BiographyIvan Himawan is a research fellow in the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- microphone array processing
- speech enhancement and recognition
- speaker recognition
- audio classification
- 2010: PhD - Research Concentration in Speech, Audio, Image, and Video Technology - QUT.
- 2004: Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Computer Engineering) - QUT.
Artificial Intelligence and Image Processing, Information Systems, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- PhD (Queensland University of Technology)
- Bachelor of Electrical & Computer Engineering (Queensland University of Technology)
- Himawan I, Song W, Tjondronegoro D, (2017) Impact of automatic region-of-interest coding on perceived quality in mobile video, Multimedia Tools and Applications, 76 (1), pp. 785-813.
- Kanagasundaram A, Dean D, Sridharan S, Fookes C, Himawan I, (2016) Short utterance variance modelling and utterance partitioning for PLDA speaker verification, Proceedings of the 17th Annual Conference of the International Speech Communication Association (ISCA), pp. 1835-1838.
- Dean D, Kanagasundaram A, Sridharan S, Fookes C, Ghaemmaghami H, Rahman M, Himawan I, (2016) Speakers In The Wild (SITW): The QUT speaker recognition system, Proceedings of the 17th Annual Conference of the International Speech Communication Association (ISCA), pp. 838-842.
- Song W, Tjondronegoro D, Himawan I, (2014) Acceptability-based QoE management for user-centric mobile video delivery: a field study evaluation, Proceedings of the 22nd ACM International Conference on Multimedia, pp. 267-276.
- Himawan I, Zele A, Tjondronegoro D, (2014) Adaptive bilateral filtering using saliency map for deblocking low bit rate videos, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME) 2014, pp. 1-6.
- Wibowo M, Tjondronegoro D, Zhang L, Himawan I, (2013) Heteroscedastic probabilistic linear discriminant analysis for manifold learning in video-based face recognition, Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE Workshop on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), pp. 46-52.
- Himawan I, Song W, Tjondronegoro D, (2012) Impact of region-of-interest video coding on perceived quality in mobile video, Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo, pp. 79-84.
- Himawan I, McCowan I, Sridharan S, (2011) Clustered blind beamforming from ad-hoc microphone arrays, IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, 19 (4), pp. 661-676.
- Himawan I, McCowan I, Lincoln M, (2008) Microphone array beamforming approach to blind speech separation. In S Renals, H Bourland & A Popescu-Belis, Machine Learning for Multimodal Interaction, Springer, pp. 295-305.
- McCowan I, Lincoln M, Himawan I, (2008) Microphone array shape calibration in diffuse noise fields, IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, 16 (3), pp. 666-670.
- Reference year
- Silver medal for Region-of-Interest-based Content Adaptation for Mobile Device Usage of Video Conferencing, Multimedia Grand Challenge 2010.