Dr Heng-Ho Wong
Office of the PVC, Research Infrastructure
- Doctor of Philosophy (University of Adelaide)
- 2010 to Current, Pilot Plant Manager, Centre for Tropical Crops and Biocommodities, Queensland University of Technology.
- 2007 to 2010, Research and Development Head, KL-Kepong Oleomas Sdn Bhd, Malaysia.
- 2006 to 2007, Project Manager, Palm-Oleo Sdn Bhd, Malaysia.
- 2004 to 2005, Head of Engineering Department, S.I.T International College, Malaysia.
- 1998 to 2004, Section Head / Lecturer, Temasek Applied Science School, Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore.
- 1997 to 1998, Postdoctoral Researcher, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea.