Adjunct Associate Professor
This person does not currently hold a position at QUT.
- Indigenous health
- Health promotion and evaluation.
Health Promotion, Public Health
Public Health and Health Services
Field of Research code, Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC), 2008
- EdD (University of Toronto)
- MSW (University of Toronto)
- BA (University of Toronto)
- women’s health
- foundations of health studies and health education
- intervention design and theories of change (health promotion)
- population health
- Fleming M, Parker E, Gould T, Service M, (2009) Educating the public health workforce: Issues and challenges, Australia and New Zealand Health Policy, 6 (1), pp. 1-8.
Completed supervisions (Doctorate)
- My Place through My Eyes: A social constructionist approach to researching the relationships between socioeconomic living contexts and physical activity (2009)
- Evaluating the Impact of the School Environment on Teachers' Health and Job Commitment: Is the Health Promoting School a Healthier Workplace? (2005)