You are viewing Australian and NZ students' course information. Change to view international students' course information.
- Gain knowledge and experience in managing projects across a range of industries.
- Learn to manage constraints in time, cost, quality; as well as and social, political and environmental challenges.
- Based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge – the international benchmark and framework in the field.
|QUT course code||BN89|
|Attendance||Part-time or Full-time|
|Course duration||1 year full-time
2 years part-time
|Start month||2014 February, July|
Other courses you may be interested in
- Executive Master of Business (Complex Project Management)
- Executive Master of Business (Strategic Procurement)
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business (Human Resource Management)
- Master of Business (Human Resource Management) - Advanced
- Master of Business (Management)
- Master of Business (Management) Advanced
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Advanced
- Master of Business/Master of Business
- Master of Business/Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Engineering (Railway Infrastructure)
- Master of Engineering Management
- Master of Information Technology (Advanced) (Information Management)
- Master of Information Technology (Advanced) (Network Management)
- Master of Information Technology (Network Management)
This course is designed to provide knowledge and experience in managing projects in professional organisations. It addresses the main concepts and methodologies of project management and provides educational opportunities for advanced study following your graduation in a relevant discipline. This course will produce project managers capable of managing constraints in time, cost and quality, as well as social, political and environmental challenges. It draws on the Project Management Body of Knowledge which is the international benchmark and framework upon which the practice of project management is based.
Graduates will have the necessary expertise to take on managerial roles in projects of their chosen profession. They will have acquired professional experience which will enable them to manage project goals within constraints, and contribute to strategic decision making through understanding a range of specialty areas relevant to project management.
A four-year full-time bachelor degree in a relevant discipline area; and a grade point average of 4.0 or more (on a 7-point scale) in that study, or an equivalent qualification determined by the faculty.
If requested, supply documentation of professional work experience as detailed in Completing the PG Form.
Your actual fees may vary depending on which units you choose. All fees are based on current fixed fee prices. We review fees annually.
2014: $9,900 per Study Period (48 credit points) (subject to annual review)
Student Services and Amenities Fee
You'll need to pay the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) as part of your course costs.
FEE-HELP: loans to help you pay your course fees
You may not have to pay anything upfront if you're eligible for a FEE-HELP loan.
Find out if you're eligible for a FEE-HELP loan
Scholarships and financial support
You can apply for scholarships to help you with study and living costs.
These scholarships are available for this course:
You may also be eligible for Centrelink payments
How to apply for Master of Project Management
You apply directly to QUT for all our postgraduate courses.
Are you ready to submit your application?
You're ready if you have:
- Found all the courses you want to apply for. You can apply for up to 3.
- Checked important dates.
- Checked you meet the entry requirements
- Checked course costs and if you're eligible for financial support
- Checked if you're eligible for credit for prior learning
- Collected supporting documents (see application form)
All done? Then you're ready to apply.
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.