Gain a competitive edge with a world-class business degree.
- Accountancy, economics and finance
- Advertising, marketing and public relations
- International business
- Leadership and MBA
- Management and human resources
- Philanthropy and nonprofit studies
Your success guide
- Real-world learning
- Global opportunities
- Beyond your studies
- International student support
- MIT immersion programs
High school information
Comfortable in the complex
QUT Executive MBA graduate and AFR 2020 BOSS Young Executive of the year, Jess Mellor, shares her EMBA journey and describes how she turns chaos into decision making and professional success.
Top 100 business courses
QUT Business School is ranked in the top 100 in the business and economics subjects category in the 2019 Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Source: Times Higher Education
Our engaged researchers make a real-world difference and create innovative solutions in the business of technology.
Our research centres
- Centre for Future Enterprise
- Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship Research
- Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies
- Centre for Behavioural Economics, Society and Technology
- Centre for the Digital Economy
- Centre for Mining, Equipment, Technology and Services Business Innovation
- Centre for Decent Work and Industry
AI making waves
When planning your next trip, will AI and user experiences impact your decision making? AI and digital assistants are being readily adopted by the cruise ship industry.
Partner with us
Thought leadership, research outcomes and stories from our experts, leaders and partners.
Creative professional development
Why workplaces need to be more accepting of professional development requests that are not perfectly aligned with an employee’s current day-to-day business.
About QUT Business School
As a triple crown accredited business school, we have a proven track record in providing real-world and high impact teaching, research and community engagement.
We're enhancing local entrepreneurship and digital leadership capabilities by delivering immersive experiences for our MBA students, academic staff and entrepreneurial-minded community.Collaborating with MIT
Events and news
The School of Economics and Finance invites you to attend a seminar, in person or on Zoom, where Professor Sascha Becker from Monash University will present on "Persecution and Escape: Professional Networks and High-Skilled Emigration from Nazi Germany".