Our publication scheme helps you to find information we’ve published about the university and our activities.
About us: who we are and what we do
How we are structured and governed, our campus locations and contact details.
- QUT organisational structure
- Executive team
- Faculties, schools and divisions
- Institutes, centres and research groups
Industry and partnerships
- Work with our students
- QUT Precincts (Art Museum, Gardens Theatre, Old Government House, The Cube, Creative Industries Precinct)
Location and contact details
Our services: the services we offer
Services we offer for students, staff and the community.
Staff and student services
- Courses and programs
- International students
- Printing services (QPS)
- QUT Handbook
- QUT International College
- QUT Student Guild
- Services and facilities
Our finances: what we spend and how we spend it
Our financial strategy and management of financial resources, including information about projected and actual income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts.
- Annual report
- Financial management policy and funding procedures (Manual of Policies and Procedures Chapter G)
- Salary and agreements
- Scholarships, grants and funding
- Procurement and purchasing (MOPP G/5.3)
- Tender opportunities (through Queensland Government QTenders)
- Australian Business Number (ABN) - Queensland University of Technology's ABN is 83 791 724 622
Our priorities: what our priorities are and how we’re doing
Our vision, goals, strategies plans, performance indicators and reviews.
Our decisions: how we make decisions
Our decision-making processes and records of decisions.
QUT Council is the university's governing body. Composition, membership, powers and responsibilities of QUT Council are governed by the Queensland University of Technology Act 1998 . Procedures for meetings, dealing with business in council, and establishment of committees are included in Council Procedure 1 - Conduct of meetings of Council and Committees.
University Academic Board
Univeristy Academic Board (UAB) is responsible for oversight of academic governance at the University, in particular, for ensuring the effective development, implementation and review of academic programs and policies and the maintenance of academic standards.
Our policies: our policies and procedures
Our current protocols, policies and procedures for performing our functions and responsibilities.
The Manual of Policies and Procedures (MOPP) is the definitive policy resource guiding the operations of QUT.