- Cover both the technical and creative aspects of games development.
- Develop expertise through a major - Game Design, Animation or Software Technologies.
- Be prepared for a career in games design, animator, special effects developer, or mobile entertainment developer.
- QUT's Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments degree is the most successful degree of its kind in Queensland, with strong connections to local games industries, as well as other industry partners in game-based technology.
- Be a part of Queensland’s leading video game industry, responsible for titles such as Hellboy, Fruit Ninja, the children's game Viva Pinata Party Animals and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
As part of this course, you must choose a major.
Choose an option to see course information:
Our graduate showcase is attended by industry professionals, and exhibits the best polished and published games by our final-year students.