- Ideal for educators who want to enhance their competitiveness, or those looking for a career change.
- Provides a framework for professional development, and can contribute to current teachers’ professional development requirements.
- Flexible study options include online or on campus, over 2 semesters full-time or 4 semesters part-time.
- Commonwealth Supported Places available for Australian citizens and permanent visa holders, and New Zealand citizens (subject to change).
As part of this course, you may need to choose a major. Choose an option to see course information:
- Career Development
- Early Childhood Teaching
- Early Years
- Education (no major/study area)
- Education Research: Theory and Practice
- Inclusive Education
- Information and Communication Technology - ICT
- Information-Learning Connections
- Leadership and Management
- School Guidance and Counselling
- Studies in Literacy
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language - TEFL
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - TESOL
Want to become a teacher?
The Graduate Diploma in Education provides a pathway for graduates to become qualified teachers.Graduate Diploma in Education
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.