We're renowned for our quality educational programs and research, and are proud to be home to world-class scholars.
Our academics and students benefit from our thriving research culture and highly regarded research portfolio.
Our academic staff including Head of School and discipline coordinators.
The National Centre for Econometric Research is dedicated to enhancing and disseminating information and knowledge about econometric research methods among public policymakers, business professionals and the academic community.
School of Economics and Finance
- Phone: +61 7 3138 2050
- Int. phone: 3138 2050
- Email: email@example.com
- Level 8, Z Block
2 George St
Brisbane QLD 4000
- Econs & Fin. Seminar - William Griffiths, University of Melbourne - 24 May 2013
- EAF Brown Bag Seminar - Ann-Kathrin Koessler - 27 May 2013
- Econs & Fin. Seminar - Jakob Madsen, Monash University - 30 May 2013
- EAF Brown Bag Seminars - Tony Beatton - 24 June 2013
- Workshop on Experimental Economics - 1-3 August, 2013