- Applications open
- 1 December 2021
- Applications close
- 21 January 2022
What you'll receive
If you are a domestic student (Australian citizen or permanent visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen), or an international onshore student, you will receive:
- a scholarship of $10,000 for one year, paid in two instalments over two semesters.
- apply for and receive an offer to study Bachelor of Science (Honours), Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) or Bachelor of Mathematics (Honours).
- be enrolled to study full-time.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you hold another scholarship.
How to apply
Step 1: Find a supervisor and project
Find a supervisor and project in one of our Schools or Research Centres using the following links:
- School of Computer Science
- School of Information Systems
- School of Chemistry and Physics
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Biology and Environmental Sciences
- Centre for Materials Science
- Centre for Clean Energy Technologies and Practices
- Centre for Data Science
- Centre for Agriculture and the Bioeconomy
- Centre for the Environment
- Centre for a Waste Free World
Please contact email@example.com if you need help finding a supervisor.
Step 2: Submit an application
New QUT students
Current QUT students
For existing QUT students, submit this online application form.
What happens next?
If you are successful, the Associate Dean (Research) will contact you to let you know. You can then apply to enrol in your chosen Honours program. Scholarships will be paid in 2 instalments, after the census date in each semester.
- maintain a full-time enrolment in the nominated course
- maintain satisfactory progress in your course
- maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 5 or above