Step 1: Receive your offer
If you're successful, we'll send you:
- an offer letter
- an acceptance of offer form
- details on how to make your tuition and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) payments via QUTPay
- a guide to getting started at QUT (Your Next Step Guide).
Step 2: Accept your offer
To accept your offer, you must:
- check that all your information is correct
- complete, sign and return the acceptance of offer form to the Study Abroad and Exchange Office
- make your acceptance payment via QUTPay. Your acceptance payment amount will be included in your offer letter. Please submit a copy of your payment slip/QUTPay payment advice form to the Study Abroad and Exchange Office.
Step 3: Confirm your enrolment and apply for your visa
When we receive your acceptance form, we'll send you a confirmation of enrolment (CoE). You will need your confirmation of enrolment to apply for your visa.
You must apply for visa type Non Award Sector: Temporary Visa (Subclass 575)
It can take up to 8 weeks to be granted your student visa. Make sure you apply with enough time to process your visa application.
Study Abroad and Exchange Office
- Phone: 3138 1217
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 1217
- Fax: 3138 1216
- Email: email@example.com
- Level 1, A Block,
2 George St
Brisbane QLD 4000
- Monday - Friday, 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Postal address:
QUT - Study Abroad & Exchange Office
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001