Our accommodation service can help you find somewhere to live when you arrive in Brisbane. We can assist with information and advice on:
- living in Brisbane (suburbs, transport, facilities) and setting up a home (furniture, appliances, internet)
- searching for temporary and permanent accommodation
- dealing with real estate agents and landlords
- any tenancy related questions or issues that may arise.
Homestay accommodation lets you stay with an Australian family who will provide you with meals, a room, and help you get accustomed to living in Brisbane. Homestay is a great opportunity to get to know Australian culture, improve your English, and live with a supportive family.
You can apply for homestay accommodation once you're enrolled.
Study Abroad and Exchange Office
- Phone: 3138 1217
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 1217
- Fax: 3138 1216
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 1, A Block,
2 George St
Brisbane QLD 4000
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Postal address:
QUT - Study Abroad & Exchange Office
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001