This unit significantly extends your repertoire by considering models with greater mathematical complexity than you have previously encountered, drawn from and representative of a variety of important real-world applications.
- Science and Engineering Faculty
- Mathematical Sciences
- Study area
- Science and mathematics
- Credit points
Dates and locations
|Semester 2, 2020||20 July 2020 - 13 November 2020||
Previous study requirements
- MXB202 and (MXB225 or MXB221)
- MAB521, MXB321
Guide to previous study requirements
- To enrol in this unit, you must have completed these prerequisite units (or have credit, advanced standing or exemption for them), or be able to demonstrate that you have equivalent background knowledge.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these anti-requisite units.
- To enrol in this unit, you must have already completed these co-requisite units, or you must enrol in them at the same time.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these equivalent units.
- Assumed knowledge
- We assume that you have a minimum level of knowledge in certain areas before you start this unit.