- Unit code
- QUT College
- QUT College
- Study area
- Information technology
- Credit points
Dates and locations
|13 Week Teaching Period - 1, 2020||24 February 2020 - 16 June 2020||Kelvin Grove|
|13 Week Teaching Period - 2, 2020||22 June 2020 - 13 October 2020||Kelvin Grove|
|Semester 2, 2020||20 July 2020 - 13 November 2020||Higher Education Certificate (Online)|
|13 Week Teaching Period - 3, 2020||19 October 2020 - 16 February 2021||Kelvin Grove|
|13 Week Teaching Period - 1, 2021||1 March 2021 - 22 June 2021||Kelvin Grove|
|13 Week Teaching Period - 2, 2021||28 June 2021 - 19 October 2021||Kelvin Grove|
|13 Week Teaching Period - 3, 2021||25 October 2021 - 22 February 2022||Kelvin Grove|
Previous study requirements
- To enrol in this unit, you must have completed these prerequisite units (or have credit, advanced standing or exemption for them), or be able to demonstrate that you have equivalent background knowledge.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these anti-requisite units.
- To enrol in this unit, you must have already completed these co-requisite units, or you must enrol in them at the same time.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these equivalent units.
- Assumed knowledge
- We assume that you have a minimum level of knowledge in certain areas before you start this unit.
Loading unit outlines...