- Unit code
- Creative Industries Faculty
- Study area
- Creative practice, communication and design
- Credit points
Dates and locations
|Semester 2, 2021||26 July 2021 - 19 November 2021||Kelvin Grove|
- To enrol in this unit, you must have completed these prerequisite units (or have credit, advanced standing or exemption for them), or be able to demonstrate that you have equivalent background knowledge.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these anti-requisite units.
- To enrol in this unit, you must have already completed these co-requisite units, or you must enrol in them at the same time.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these equivalent units.
- Assumed knowledge
- We assume that you have a minimum level of knowledge in certain areas before you start this unit.
You can apply to study this unit for personal or professional development.Apply now for single-unit study
You can apply to study this unit for credit towards a course at another university.Apply now for cross-institutional study
Study abroad and exchange
This unit is available as part of our study abroad and exchange programs.Find out more about our study abroad and exchange programs
Loading unit outlines...