If you're an international student studying Year 12 in Australia, there is a different way to apply.
- Step 1: Find a course
- Step 2: Check important dates
- Step 3: Check you meet the entry requirements
- Step 4: Check costs and scholarships
- Step 5: See if you're eligible for advanced standing
- Step 6: Gather supporting documents
- Step 7: Submit your application
- Step 8: Accept your offer - including cut-offs for QTAC Year 12 students
- Step 9: Pay your fees
- Step 10: Apply for a visa
- Step 11: Travel to Brisbane
- Step 12: Attend orientation
Ask us a question about studying at QUT.
Get just the information you want on courses, scholarships and events.