What you'll receive
- a scholarship to cover 25% of the tuition fees for the first semester of your Diploma or Foundation program at QUT International College
- an invitation to a Pathway Scholarship ceremony, certificate of recognition, and access to extra-curricular professional development activities.
These scholarships are available to prospective students from Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Colombia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Each country has a different eligibility criteria. Please refer to the specific eligibility requirements and application process for your country (PDF file, 138.9 KB).
- have completed your previous academic qualification (high school or degree) offshore
- meet all of the course entry requirements and have received a QUT offer letter for one of the following courses:
- start your Diploma or Foundation program in 2020 or 2021.
How to apply
Apply for a QUT course.
After you have received an offer for admission to QUT, you can apply for the QUTIC pathway scholarship.
Check that you meet the eligibility requirements for the scholarship.
What happens next?
QUT International College will assess your application and notify you via email within 10 working days.
- The personal statement must be personally written by the student and contain a maximum of 500 words.
- Scholarships are available to onshore and offshore students, but the most recent academic qualification (high school or degree) must have been completed offshore.
- Scholarships are available to new students only. Students who have accepted their QUT offer and paid their fees will not be considered.
- Scholarships are not available to repeating students.
- Scholarships are not available to Intensive Program students.
- Students with a Foundation + Diploma study package may be eligible to receive a 25% scholarship for both programs.
- Students who fail to progress in their QUTIC EAP pathway are not eligible to receive a Diploma or Foundation pathway scholarship.
- Students will be expected to contribute to some marketing activities, such as written testimonials and/or blogs as a condition of their scholarship.
- Scholarships are not available to Study Abroad students.
About the scholarship
This scholarship is sponsored by QUT International College. It is available to international students who have demonstrated academic achievement or can demonstrate how they intend to commit to success in their future studies.