What you'll receive
- a scholarship to cover 25% of the tuition fees for your first semester of your Diploma or Foundation program at QUT International College
- a certificate of recognition, and access to extra-curricular professional development activities.
These scholarships are available for prospective students from China, Colombia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan and Vietnam.
Each country has a different eligibility criteria, and only some countries are eligible for both, Foundation and Diploma scholarships. Please refer to the specific eligibility requirements and application process for your country (PDF file, 155.6 KB).
- have not completed your previous academic qualification (e.g. high school) in Australia
- meet all of the course entry requirements and have received a QUT pathway offer letter for one of the following courses:
- start your Diploma or Foundation program in 2019 or 2020.
How to apply
Apply for a QUT course.
After you have received an offer and have met all the English and academic conditions from QUT, you can apply for the QUTIC pathway scholarship.
Check that you meet the eligibility requirements for the scholarship.
Applications are assessed throughout the year. Applications must be submitted a minimum of 4 weeks before the start date of your course. Students should submit their scholarship application as early as possible.
What happens next?
QUT International College will assess your application and notify you via email within 10 working days.
- Scholarship applications must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the QUTIC program start date.
- The personal statement must be personally written by the student and be a maximum of one page.
- Scholarships are available to onshore and offshore students, but the most recent previous academic qualification must have been completed not in Australia.
- Scholarships are available to new students only. Students who have accepted their QUT offer and paid their fees will not be considered.
- Scholarships are not available to repeating students.
- Students who fail to progress in their QUTIC EAP pathway are not eligible to receive a Diploma or Foundation pathway scholarship.
- Students will be expected to contribute to some marketing activities, such as written testimonials and/or blogs as a condition of their scholarship.
About the scholarship
This scholarship is sponsored by QUT International College. It is available to international students who have demonstrated academic achievement or can demonstrate how they intend to commit to success in their future studies.