What you'll receive
- a scholarship to cover up to $2600 of your first semester tuition fee for your Foundation program; or
- a scholarship to cover up to $3120 of your first semester tuition fee for your Diploma program
- an invitation to a Pathway Scholarship ceremony, certificate of recognition, and access to extra-curricular professional development activities.
These scholarships are available to prospective students from Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Colombia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- have completed your previous academic qualification (high school or degree) offshore
- meet all of the course entry requirements and have received a QUT offer letter for one of the following courses:
- start your Diploma or Foundation program in 2020 or 2021.
How to apply
If you are from Hong Kong, India, Japan, Taiwan, or Vietnam you do not need to apply for this scholarship. We will assess your application based on your academic achievement from your previous qualifications and we will let you know if you have been successful.
For all other eligible countries please follow the steps below:
Apply for a QUT course.
After you have received an offer for admission to QUT, you can apply for the QUT College Pathway Scholarship.
What happens next?
QUT College will assess your application and notify you via email within 10 working days.
- The personal statement must be personally written by the student and contain a maximum of 500 words
- Scholarships are available to onshore and offshore students, but the most recent academic qualification (high school or degree) must have been completed offshore
- Scholarships are available to new students only. Students who have accepted their QUT offer and paid their fees will not be considered
- Scholarships are not available to repeating students
- Scholarships are not available to Intensive Program students
- Students with a Foundation + Diploma study package may be eligible to receive a scholarship for both programs
- Students who fail to progress in their QUT College EAP pathway are not eligible to receive a Diploma or Foundation Pathway Scholarship
- Students will be expected to contribute to some marketing activities, such as written testimonials and/or blogs as a condition of their scholarship
- Scholarships are not available to Study Abroad students.
About the scholarship
This scholarship is sponsored by QUT College. It is available to international students who have demonstrated academic achievement or can demonstrate how they intend to commit to success in their future studies.