- Applications open
- 25 October 2021
- Applications close
- 13 March 2022
What you'll receive
You'll receive a scholarship valued at $8,000. The scholarship will be paid as a stipend of $4,000 per semester after the HECS-HELP census date of Semester 1 and Semester 2 in 2022.
Other benefits may include further personal development opportunities, including work integrated learning (WIL) and paid internships.
You must meet all the following requirements:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen OR a permanent resident OR hold a permanent humanitarian visa
- have a GPA of 5.0 or greater
- be undertaking their second year of full-time study in semester 1, 2022 in one of the majors listed below:
How to apply
You need to complete and submit the online application form by the close date, Sunday 13 March 2022 11.59pm.
Your application must include a copy of your:
- academic record from HiQ site
- resume/curriculum vitae (CV).
What happens next?
Scholarship selection assessment is based on a combination of academic achievement, responses to the selection criteria and, if shortlisted for interview, responses to the interview questions.
A shortlist of up to five applicants will undergo an interview by a panel comprised of a QUT academic staff member and one or two representatives of HUB24 Limited.
In the event that the selection committee ranks multiple applicants equally, preference will be given to applicants who have had to move away from their family home to attend university (i.e. are from a regional area outside of Brisbane) and/or who can demonstrate the greatest financial need.
An offer will be made to the successful applicant by the end of April 2022 via email.
The successful scholarship recipient will be required to:
- meet with HUB24 representatives
- provide a letter of thanks to HUB24
- participate in an online news story about the scholarship.
If your application is unsuccessful, we will notify you via email.
About the scholarship
HUB24’s investment and superannuation platform offers a comprehensive range of investment options, with enhanced transaction and reporting solutions, for all types of investors – individuals, companies, trusts, associations or self-managed super funds.
HUB24 was established in 2007 by a team with a very strong track record of delivering market-leading solutions in the financial services industry. HUB24’s award-winning platform solution continues to be recognised across the industry for value for money and customer experience, providing advisers with the technology to efficiently manage and add value to their clients.
The HUB24 Technology Scholarship aims to support QUT students who:
- are studying an eligible Technology degree and demonstrate a passion for technology through their experience and extracurricular activities;
- are committed to striving for future success in technology professions;
- are hard working;
- are team players, helping to ensure organisational outcomes are achieved.