Contact us

PhD and research degree applications

Follow these steps to apply for:

  • Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
  • professional doctorates
  • PhDs (Doctor of Philosophy).

Talk to your faculty

For some faculties, the process for applying for research degrees is slightly different.

Contact your faculty research office to make sure that you know exactly what you need to do.

Faculty research offices


Research Students Centre

RSC manages and supports research students.

  • Level 4
    88 Musk Avenue
    Kelvin Grove QLD 4059
  • Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm

  • Postal address:
    Research Students Centre
    GPO Box 2434
    Brisbane QLD 4001