You have to be applying for a QUT course to apply for this scholarship.
- Student type:
- Future international research students
- Academic performance
- Study type:
- Postgraduate research
- Creative Industries
- Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI)
- Centre for Accident Research and Road Safety Queensland (CARRS-Q)
- Science and Engineering
- Institute for Future Environments
- Eligible courses:
Closing date: 14 November 2011
- be a Malaysian student coming to study in Australia
- meet the entry requirement for a PhD. Applying for a research degree
- have an IELTS minimum score of 6.5, with no subscore less than 6
What you receive
- a scholarship to cover your tuition fees.
The scholarship does not cover:
- examination costs
- food, travel
- Overseas Health Cover
- visa application costs.
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship, see the scholarship details on the Malaysian Australian Alumni Council website.
- make satisfactory academic progress, and meet your candidature milestones in an appropriate timeframe.
- Phone: 3138 2932 or 3138 4923 or 3138 5306
- Int. phone: +61 7 3138 2932 or +61 7 3138 4923 or +61 7 3138 5306
- Fax: 3138 1304
- Email: email@example.com
Level 4, 88 Musk Avenue
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Postal address:
Research Students Centre
GPO Box 2434
Brisbane QLD 4001