This capstone unit provides you with the opportunity to bring together the skills that you have developed throughout the applied and computational mathematics major, combining them in a coherent manner to solve a significant and relevant real-world problem from industry.
- Science and Engineering Faculty
- Mathematical Sciences
- Study area
- Science and mathematics
- Credit points
Dates and locations
|Semester 2, 2020||20 July 2020 - 13 November 2020||
Previous study requirements
- MXB326 and (MXB225 or MXB221)
Guide to previous study requirements
- To enrol in this unit, you must have completed these prerequisite units (or have credit, advanced standing or exemption for them), or be able to demonstrate that you have equivalent background knowledge.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these anti-requisite units.
- To enrol in this unit, you must have already completed these co-requisite units, or you must enrol in them at the same time.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these equivalent units.
- Assumed knowledge
- We assume that you have a minimum level of knowledge in certain areas before you start this unit.