Intellectual property law has become fundamentally important to our modern, connected society. This unit will provide an introduction to those areas of intellectual property law that commercial legal practitioners are likely to encounter in their everyday practice. It will also examine the current policy debates in the field of intellectual property as the law adapts to the digital age.
- Faculty of Law
- Law School
- Study area
- Law and justice
- Credit points
Previous study requirements
- LLH201 or LWB146. LLH201 can be studied in the same teaching period as LLB344
Guide to previous study requirements
- To enrol in this unit, you must have completed these prerequisite units (or have credit, advanced standing or exemption for them), or be able to demonstrate that you have equivalent background knowledge.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these anti-requisite units.
- To enrol in this unit, you must have already completed these co-requisite units, or you must enrol in them at the same time.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these equivalent units.
- Assumed knowledge
- We assume that you have a minimum level of knowledge in certain areas before you start this unit.