- Unit code
- Faculty of Law
- Law School
- Study area
- Law and justice
- Credit points
Dates and locations
|Semester 2, 2019||22 July 2019 - 15 November 2019||
Gardens Point (External)
|Summer 2, 2020 (Block)||6 January 2020 - 21 February 2020||Gardens Point|
|Summer 2, 2020||6 January 2020 - 21 February 2020||Gardens Point (External)|
|Semester 2, 2020||20 July 2020 - 13 November 2020||
Gardens Point (External)
- Commonwealth supported place (CSP) student contribution amount
- For Australian citizens, permanent visa holders and permanent humanitarian visa holders, and New Zealand citizens who study this unit:
- as part of a QUT course and are eligible for a Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
- as a cross-institutional student who has a Commonwealth supported place at their home university.
- Domestic fee-paying student fee
For Australian citizens, permanent visa holders and permanent humanitarian visa holders, and New Zealand citizens, who study this unit:
- as part of a QUT course and are not eligible for a Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
- as part of a QUT course during Summer Semester
- as a cross-institutional student who does not have a Commonwealth supported place at their home university
- as a single-unit study student.
- International student fee
For international students who study this unit:
- as part of a QUT course
- as a cross-institutional student.
Previous study requirements
- LLB101 or LWB145
- LWB239, LWB238
- To enrol in this unit, you must have completed these prerequisite units (or have credit, advanced standing or exemption for them), or be able to demonstrate that you have equivalent background knowledge.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these anti-requisite units.
- To enrol in this unit, you must have already completed these co-requisite units, or you must enrol in them at the same time.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these equivalent units.
- Assumed knowledge
- We assume that you have a minimum level of knowledge in certain areas before you start this unit.
Summer Semester details
- 6 January 2020 - 21 February 2020
- Class days
- This unit will be taught in intensive/block mode. Timetable information will be available in QV by October.
- Fee type
- Tuition Fee
- The unit is available to QUT, visiting and cross institutional students.
- This is a summer tuition fee unit at the undergraduate level. Standard tuition fees apply. Eligible students may apply for FEE-HELP in eStudent including Cross Institutional and QUT students in a Commonwealth supported place who are required to pay tuition fees.
Loading unit outlines...
Disclaimer: Offer of some units is subject to viability, and information in these Unit Outlines is subject to change prior to commencement of the teaching period.