This unit extends students' understanding of risk management, insurance and estate planning principles and practices. Emphasis is placed on developing students' skills in problem solving further through research and analysis of risk management, insurance and estate planning client problems, and providing resulting financial advice to clients.
- QUT Business School
- Economics & Finance
- Study area
- Credit points
Dates and locations
|Semester 1, 2020||24 February 2020 - 19 June 2020||
Previous study requirements
Guide to previous study requirements
- To enrol in this unit, you must have completed these prerequisite units (or have credit, advanced standing or exemption for them), or be able to demonstrate that you have equivalent background knowledge.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these anti-requisite units.
- To enrol in this unit, you must have already completed these co-requisite units, or you must enrol in them at the same time.
- You can’t enrol in this unit if you have completed any of these equivalent units.
- Assumed knowledge
- We assume that you have a minimum level of knowledge in certain areas before you start this unit.