We have tools and resources to help you promote QUT to international students.
You must adhere to our comprehensive protocol about web-based promotional activities. We encourage you to contact your QUT regional manager to discuss your plans for promoting QUT online.
Agent marketing kit
Download these materials to use when marketing QUT.
- University profile
- Images via Flickr
- QUT international logos (ZIP file, 8.1 MB)
- PowerPoint presentation (PPTX file, 5.9 MB)
- QUT International videos
- QUT International student experience videos
Download our course guides in PDF format from our brochures page.
We will also send you a set amount of brochure stock each year. You can order extra brochures by logging onto BPO Intelligence. If you don't know your login details, email Victoria.A@bpointelligence.com or contact your QUT regional manager.
Using the QUT logo
The QUT logo is the only logo to be used to represent the university. It’s important that the logo is always used correctly and the guidelines are followed carefully:
- The QUT logo must always be reproduced from an approved digital file and care should be taken so as not to distort the logo when resizing.
- As a general rule, the minimum size used for the QUT logo is 7.5mm, with any corresponding text scaling up or down proportionally. If you use the Brisbane Australia logo, the minimum size is 12.5mm.
- A minimum background clearance of 10% of the logo square is required and must remain the same on each four sides of the cube.
- The logo must always appear as a solid colour. Transparency within the QUT letters are not permitted.
- The logo should only be displayed using blue (PMS541), black or white.
The Agent Newsbites email newsletter is published approximately every six weeks. You can also follow our news on the Agent Newsbites blog. Contact the Agent Support team to be added to the subscription.
We’ll give you the latest information on QUT, including course changes, new facilities, resources and services, and student stories.
Our staff and representatives have a presence at a range of international recruitment events and education fairs. Find out about upcoming events where our staff will be available to speak with prospective students.