- Applications open
- 1 March 2021
- Applications close
- 31 March 2021
What you'll receive
- a $5,000 scholarship, paid in two installments after the census date of each semester for one year.
- be studying a Master of Diagnostic Genomics
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident, or hold a permanent humanitarian visa.
How to apply
- Download and complete the application form (PDF file, 167.5 KB).
- Gather your supporting documents, including:
- your previous academic record
- your publication record
- details of any presentations at scientific meetings
- evidence of meritorious professional achievement or contributions (e.g. committee memberships, professional awards).
- Email your application to Michael Gabbett.
What happens next?
An assessment panel will meet to discuss the applications and determine the successful recipient. You'll be notified if you were successful or not after 30 March 2018.
Read the terms and conditions (PDF file, 135.2 KB) for this scholarship.