- Applications open
- 14 March 2022
- Applications close
- 12 April 2022
What you'll receive
- $2,000 paid in two instalments ($1000 in Semester 1 and $1000 in Semester 2).
- be an Australian citizen of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent
- identify as an Aboriginal person or Torres Strait Islander
- be accepted as such by the community in which you live
- be a continuing student in the Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology) or associated double degrees.
We'll assess your application based on academic merit.
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship, you must complete and submit an application form.
What happens next?
Selection is based on:
- Merit based (GPA) and full-time enrolment
- GPA based on at least 4 psychology units (across a year)
- A personal reflection and narrative about why you are studying psychology (500 words)
You'll be notified of the outcome of your application.
You must remain enrolled as a full-time student (minimum of 3 units of study per semester) and maintain course progression to retain your scholarship.
If you would like more information about this scholarship, please contact Lillian Okorn via email or phone 3138 4525.