- Applications open
- 17 February 2020
- Applications close
- 20 March 2020
What you'll receive
- $2,000 paid in two instalments ($1000 in Semester 1 and $1000 in Semester 2).
- be an Australian citizen of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent
- identify as an Aboriginal person or Torres Strait Islander
- be accepted as such by the community in which you live
- be a continuing or commencing student in the Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology) or associated double degrees.
We'll assess your application based on academic merit.
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship, you must complete and submit an application form.
What happens next?
Selection is based on:
- academic merit, considering your OP or selection rank, or other study
- a personal interview may be held to determine the awardee where there are two or more candidates considered to have comparable academic merit.
You'll be notified of the outcome of your application.
You must remain enrolled as a full-time student and maintain course progression to retain your scholarship.
If you would like more information about this scholarship, please contact Lillian Okorn via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 3138 4525.